NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Dec 26, 2005 #1 This is my first shot with my new camera. I've always been a film guy and I'm very new to digital photography, so I really appreciate any suggestions/comments. Thanks for looking.
This is my first shot with my new camera. I've always been a film guy and I'm very new to digital photography, so I really appreciate any suggestions/comments. Thanks for looking.
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 26, 2005 #2 Its a good, sharp shot. My only suggestion would be to increase the contrast a tad.
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Dec 26, 2005 #3 beautiful shot! congrats on the camera too
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Dec 26, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thanks guys.