First shots from New Camera Day

MitchP

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got delivered a Canon EOS R10 today, and went straight to the park. I used a Sigma 150-600mm with Canon 1.4 extender, just because I could ;) Not perfect IQ, as I expected. Tomorrow I'll go with the Canon 400mm 5.6L with the 1.4 extender. That will probably be much sharper than the Sigma. I'm planning on getting a Canon 2X III extender and turn the 400mm in to a 800mm f/11. Woo Hoo!

IMG_1701_1200px.jpg

IMG_1431_1200px.jpg

It's been awhile since I've used a Teleconvertor. I never noticed a sharpness loss, how many stops did you lose?

Fun! Everyone can love New Camera Day!

Picture-perfect shot of the kite. :) Congrats!

Second phot is tack sharp Mitch. And spot on level! How exciting! A new camera. :icon_biggrin:
Cheers, Ann. 🍷

Thanks everybody!

It's been awhile since I've used a Teleconvertor. I never noticed a sharpness loss, how many stops did you lose?
It's a 1.4x so it loses one stop of light. So it's focusing at f/8. Actually I may be wrong, mirrorless may focus at whatever stop the shot is set to. Not sure.
Fun! Everyone can love New Camera Day!

Picture-perfect shot of the kite. :) Congrats!
YAY!! It was hard, but I made it somehow.

54Hwgpd.jpeg

Second phot is tack sharp Mitch. And spot on level! How exciting! A new camera. :icon_biggrin:
Cheers, Ann. 🍷
Thanks Ann! It's not going to replace my Nikon D850, but it will be a nice, light alternative :)

Nice shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back