first shots using my new D5000

lunaaa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally got my first dslr,the Nikon D5000 YAY:lmao: i'm still struggling with the manual and everything but i couldnt resist taking a few shots from the back yard ,i used the M mode because i want to learn how to adjust the right settings for every shot (Aperture, Shutter speed, ISO) please please ignore the poor composition of the photos as i was only trying to get them correctly exposed so i wasnt going for perfectly composed shots .any cc on exposure would be much appreciated.

CSC_0088.jpg

CSC_0089.jpg

CSC_0090.jpg

Thanks in advance.

2nd photo is out of focus. Congrats on getting your new camera :) You'll have plenty of chances to take nice photos!

I agree it's out of focus,and thanks i'm so excited i wish i can shoot better photos any time soon:lmao:

I have to agree with AlexL. I thought it was just me haha. I'm very new at this so I'm having to train my eyes to see everything.
Have fun playing with your new toy :D

Exposure looks good. 3 may be a tad under and the white balance is off though.

I have to agree with AlexL. I thought it was just me haha. I'm very new at this so I'm having to train my eyes to see everything.

I'm a noob myself ,sometimes you get a negative feeling about a photo without knowing what exactly is wrong with it but you just have to train your eyes to see all the details and notice everything about the photo so you can decide if you like it or not and why.

Have fun playing with your new toy

will do.

Most reactions

Back