What's new

First shots with my camera

Skillet007

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
6
Location
Ruidoso, NM
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have never had a DSLR until today. I was working, so on my break I ran home for lunch and snapped a few pics of my bee smoker and some honey that I had. Just wanting to know what ya'll think. I'm trying to learn how to use shutter speed, iso, and aperture in correlation with each other.

I edited the contrast a little bit in this one.

IMG_2183.jpg


IMG_2197.jpg


Thanks for all the advice!
 
If this is your first shot you are on your way...nice. I like the B&W image the best.
 
Very Nice, interesting subject with that wisp of smoke.
 
Yea, not bad for a first shot at all! Lots of vignetting, though.
 
I like the color one, honey must be in color.:)
B&w came out a bit to flat like for me.
 
#1 has interesting colors, but you need more light on the jar.

#2 works quite well, but you still need more light on the jar.
 
Thank you all for the kind words and advice! I hope I can put more up soon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom