jedi32277
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2009
- Messages
- 47
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Jacksonville, Fl
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
As I said in my intro thread, I just got myself a nikon D60.
well I had to go out and start getting used to the camera.
here's a few pics of my first day out.
the ocean is out the somewhere lol

close up of some berries

just a bird, taken at about 35 yards with the 200mm zoom lens

the only color left

well I had to go out and start getting used to the camera.
here's a few pics of my first day out.
the ocean is out the somewhere lol

close up of some berries

just a bird, taken at about 35 yards with the 200mm zoom lens

the only color left

Last edited: