What's new

First shots with the d300s

It isn't the camera its the person. :)
 
Really nice photos :) Good luck with your new camera and good luck on your driving test ;)
 
Wonderful perspectives, very well done, You will love your D300S. My wife and both have one and they are excellent cameras
 
Thanks everyone :thumbup:
 
I love that I can see the moon in the first one. Very cool. :thumbup:
 
Beautiful! Enjoy your new toy. I have a D300 and love it. it's no D3s but it does the job.
 
nice shots, any post production?
 
Not on the first one, on the second image converted to mono using nik silver efex pro and adjusted the levels
 
Look at the second image, while you scroll; it moves and confuses... Great shots, great camera :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom