first shots with the sony

Thank you!! I'm still loving it! Though sometimes I hate it...its a love/hate :p I use all canon and sigma lenses and they are working great!

I don’t know how you all do it switching back and forth between systems. I can barely get things right with one system.

I played around with that camera in the store. My hands are too big for it. I would become a finger portrait artist if I would buy one. It doesn't feel right in my hands. I was impressed by the AF however. It is impressive overall but I prefer larger, heavier cameras mostly. I guess my gumpyness has its down side.

I played around with that camera in the store. My hands are too big for it. I would become a finger portrait artist if I would buy one. It doesn't feel right in my hands. I was impressed by the AF however. It is impressive overall but I prefer larger, heavier cameras mostly. I guess my gumpyness has its down side.

@jcdeboever
I love it for that reason :p I am 5'1 and just over 100 lbs so I am extremely appreciative of the small size LOL

I love the ART lenses- I have the 24mm f1.4 - now that is an amazing lens :) you don't say which Sony??

I shoot with Sony a7Riii & Sony a7Riv

My persional favourite lens is my Sony 85mm f1.4GM, lovely for portraits and my Sony 200-600mm for Wildlife/Birds

Les

Last edited:
nice shots, congrats on the new camera.

thank you!! I've had it about 8 months now, so I think I'm much better with it now :)

I did ask what Sony you use???- I guessed you missed my post, I'm a huge fan of Sony having 4 bodies and more than enough lenses (12)

Les :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back