What's new

First Shots

Duc

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone. This is my first post on the forum and I was looking for a bit of C&C. Just got my new D5000 this weekend and I'm loving it! I'm new to photography, but Tell me what you think about these ;)

4599929272_b88698874a_b.jpg


4599871734_f407131558_b.jpg


4599256395_9319f8a89e_b.jpg


I don't have much in the way of editing software, so for the most part, these images are unedited.
 
I fine the first two boring and the third one something is missing
 
Looks like some parsley murdering going on in the first shot lol the colours just dont seem to pop out for me bt keep it going!! and Welcome to the boards nice to have ya :D
 
Hi, welcome to the forum.

First one just doesnt cut it for me. Feels like Ive missed out in something more appetizing.

I realy like the second one, Nice play in DOF.

Third, I guess I just dont like carrots.

This forum has gone well with my new Canon.
Cheers
 
i like the second one the most - the framing, the color and the choice of aperture allows focus across the scene. The others - i dislike nearest detail blurred by shallow DOF unless the picture subjectiviely really has drama or some gravity.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom