What's new

First Shots

Trigger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Messages
86
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all. I've always felt that I've had an "eye" for photography but have never really got into it. I recently purchased the new Panasonic FZ18 and have taken a few shots. At 45 years of age, I'm feeling quite excited about my new hobby. I know I have lots to learn, but am a quick and keen learner.

I'd like to learn some information to get me out of the ia (intelligent Auto) mode, but it is pretty amazing what it will do in that mode.


misc007.jpg
 
TigerLily2.jpg
 
P1000060.jpg
 
P1000058.jpg
 
YellowFlower.jpg
 
Corn1.jpg
 
P1000083.jpg
 
P1000041.jpg
 
Barn.jpg
 
Sunflower.jpg
 
P1000077.jpg
 
P1000074.jpg
 
P1000066.jpg
 
Bee.jpg
 
I posted these in the "Beginners Place" section but got no replies, so I thought I'd try them here:

Edited by LaFoto: See above pics
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom