I posted these in the "Beginners Place" section but got no replies...
While I cannot really see the truth in the last remark, I merged the two threads so your photos now all show in the General Gallery, along with the replies in The Beginners' Place that they DID get, after all (!), so now you might get even more replies. Who knows?
As a matter of fact, The Beginners' Place is not designed to be a gallery but more like a Q&A-forum, whereas the galleries are what they are: galleries. See?
If mention has been made on "too centred photos", and maybe even of "the rule of thirds" (which I think I saw at a glimpse), and if you are challenging that mention of this, then let me say that unfortunately also my immediate impression of the many photos you posted here is "too centred".
All in all they are nicely focused, nice colours, nice exposure, and they do show "the eye". But particularly flower photos turn a tad boring pretty fast if all of them are in the centre of the frame.
My favourite is the humming bird.
We don't have those here, so I find them interesting.