First signs of Spring around here....

Didereaux

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A tad early (mid Feb) for Indian Paintbrush and these...

IMG_7147.jpg

IMG_7141.jpg

baturn

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Very nice. And, Wow, a bee, in Feb.

Derrel

Mr. Rain Cloud
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Photos OK to edit
The lovely light comes through pretty well, but I'm craving just a teeny-tiny bit deeper a black point. Not by much, maybe 15% blacker (like on the shadows on the Indian paintbrush, near the bee). Or maybe just a very subtle, big-brush edge burn to just ever-so-subtly ring the outer periphery with a little bit darker tones. But I mean almost invisibly. Still, lovely light. Being able to "feel the light" in a flower photo is really an accomplishment, and that's why these are nice.

OP
Didereaux

Didereaux

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Photos OK to edit
Very nice. And, Wow, a bee, in Feb.

great colors.

The lovely light comes through pretty well, but I'm craving just a teeny-tiny bit deeper a black point. Not by much, maybe 15% blacker (like on the shadows on the Indian paintbrush, near the bee). Or maybe just a very subtle, big-brush edge burn to just ever-so-subtly ring the outer periphery with a little bit darker tones. But I mean almost invisibly. Still, lovely light. Being able to "feel the light" in a flower photo is really an accomplishment, and that's why these are nice.

Thank you all!
Derrel. I'll try and play with those suggestions...although it seems I am somewhat ham-fisted with those sliders.

Most reactions