What's new

First Steps

Dougie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
West Calder, Scotland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Picture.jpg


This is a photo fo my Wife and Son on a beach near to where we live.
I used a Canon EOS-888, 28-105mm lens at 1/125sec.
 
Hiya, welcome to ThePhotoForum!
This is a lovely moment that you captured here, Doug.
What gives it this red cast?
 
I used no filters on this occasion. The film was Fuji Reala ASA100, my usual for the time. It was a beautiful sunny day, I can only imagine the sunshine and possibly reflection from the sea gives it this red hue.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom