First street photography attempt

Danny_511

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I became fascinated with street photography a few weeks ago. They gave us an early dismissal from school on monday so I went downtown to walk around lol. Here are a couple pics I took. C&C appreciated

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1359681248183.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1359681248183.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 82
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1359681260676.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1359681260676.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 94
Born and raised in Chi.The first shot I like a lot, Not really into the second. You have a good eye. Ed

Born and raised in Chi.The first shot I like a lot, Not really into the second. You have a good eye. Ed

North or southside? Lol and thanks, it was one of my favorites

63rd and Halsted Englewood area Mt Carmel HS.. been movin south ever sence

Born and raised around Chicago too and also went to Columbia (graduated this past July)!

The first I definitely prefer more than the second, just not a huge fan of dutched angles but that's just me. Chicago is one great place to experiment with some street photography. Keep going at it!

Like #1, the matching stances and the juxtaposition of these two does it for me.
Sorry, #2 not working for me, but these are the types shots that can represent an era.

Interested to know why the change in size format between the two?

1 feels like street photography, 2 feels like something else. cover for a band photo....something. When I tink street photography I think more candid. 2 of these people are looking dead at you. Just my opinion.

#1 is done well. At first, well I thought, boring until I read the other comments and noticed what they pointed out and I love it now.

1 feels like street photography, 2 feels like something else. cover for a band photo....something. When I tink street photography I think more candid. 2 of these people are looking dead at you. Just my opinion.

Now that you mention it, that's exactly what It looks like lol. And thanks :)

Born and raised around Chicago too and also went to Columbia (graduated this past July)!

The first I definitely prefer more than the second, just not a huge fan of dutched angles but that's just me. Chicago is one great place to experiment with some street photography. Keep going at it!

Im still a junior but I cant wait to get to Columbia. How was it? Oh and thanks:)

Like #1, the matching stances and the juxtaposition of these two does it for me.
Sorry, #2 not working for me, but these are the types shots that can represent an era.

Interested to know why the change in size format between the two?

Lol I had to resize it because my mom wanted to post it on facebook, but the original size of the first one (16 megapixels) was too large.

Most reactions

Back