PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After several attempts I finally got a transfer to "stick" :lol:

I'm not sure if you can make out the paper texture too well on the screen and the image is rather darker than I hoped for.

This was with 690 film onto dry 100gsm coloured paper. I found the best way to get the emulsion to stay on the paper was to soak the paper & negative together in hot water for 3 minutes I gently lift the whole lot by the negative until it completely peeled away. Si I have a 5 attempts in the bin & 1 picture, & I'm happy! :lol:

Polaroid-Print-Festival-Hil.jpg

Dry transfers are more difficult than wet (when you use watercolor paper and soak it before the transfer) but you did indeed have success! I like the purple tones here a lot. :thumbup:

I can see the paper texture, it definitely enhances the sky here. Nice job!

I've never tried this method. but it sound like interesting fun. Congratulations on the first good one. many more to come, I'm positive.
:)

I have used Reves BFK for my lifts - it seems to help a lot. The ease of the lift is almost entirely dependent on what paper you're using.

15 second development, peel apart, roll "gooey" side onto damp BFK for 2 minutes...
192233507-M.jpg

IMHO Reves BFK is one of the best papers out there for every alternative process I've tried.

Most reactions

Back