What's new

First Swimsuit Model Pics C&C greatly appreciated

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
664
Reaction score
12
Location
San Diego
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me know what you think! Constructive criticism is very appreciated and welcomed!

1.
carly1.jpg

2.
carly2.jpg

3.
carly3.jpg

4.
carly4.jpg
 
Havent seen you post in a while, looks like you are really digging photography and doing a great job at it man.

I'm not liking the over exposure in 1 and 3, specially in 3.

There are odd shadows going on in 2, straight line one going down at the bottom of the frame...what is this from?

#4 is a killer shot, love the exposure, sharpness, position.... nicely done
 
Last edited:
Number 4!!!!!!!!!
 
I really like 2 and 4. I scrolled number 2 to where the shadow was cropped out on the ground and I think it really adds emphasis to the model and her face. Give it a try.
 
The brightness of the water reflection in #1 hurts my eyes

The shadow in 2 is distracting

4 is a gorgeous shot
 
Your work is getting better very rapidly. This thread,and the male model thread you posted tonight, together, show how fast you are progressing. With another couple of years under your belt, you will be able to get commercial jobs and do a good job on them. I think there are some technical quibbles with these, but I do think agree with Big Twinky -- it is apparent that you are really "digging into" photography.
 
I really like number 4, others have already pointed out the exposure on the others, but with number 1 her pose especially with the right arm could be done to make the body flow in a better way and more graceful.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom