First time C&C.

TooSwelly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, this is my old camera, returned my Nikon D3100 for the Canon T3i, just did not like the interface of the Nikon, to each there own. But here are a few shots of mine and my buddies car.

One thing before I post, I didn't know much, or really anything at all when I took these shots, the iso is set to high thats why there is so much noise in the photo's.

But also, any tips to shooting cars? That's what I really want to get into with my camera.

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

Oh, and also, these are all post processed in CS5 Extended, if there are any tutorials I should read let me know.

If the car is meant to be the subject you need more light on it. The eye is drawn to the background because it is brighter.

The subject is too small in the first photo.

Parts of the car are a bit soft in photos 2, 3 and 4.

Photo 4 is way too dark and is tilted to the right - see the power pole and building corner in the background.

Not a bad idea for an environmental photo study of a car, but you need to put a bit more work in your next attempt.

these are all way too dark

i recommend shooting in better light, or getting your own lighting gear

this actually tends to work pretty well with cars like this, just skip the softening parts

Yeah, Defiantly understand the darkness, thankfully my buddy bought a tripod so I could atleast try to get some more light in. But thanks so much so far guys.

Most reactions

Back