First time film camera

I thought that too many pictures were going to be kinda annoying in a post. Well here are some of my first pictures.

$nikonfm100016.jpg$nikonfm100001.jpg$nikonfm100002.jpg$nikonfm100003.jpg$nikonfm100004.jpg$nikonfm100005.jpg$nikonfm100006.jpg$nikonfm100007.jpg$nikonfm100008.jpg$nikonfm100009.jpg

Kind of lomographic/polaroid efect. Like it. Quite random collection of subjects. What caught my eye is the chair at the wall and from the facebook page pic number 12, the street lamp.

Thank you. That chair is pretty old. It belonged to my grandmother since she was a child.

$nikonfm100013.jpg

In this picture, I focused people which was closest to the camera,and in the lens there was a blur behind the people closest to me, but I see no blur on this picture. I was playing with blur since I'm still learning. I shoot it at 1/125 f/16 with a 50mm lens.
It was a very very sunny day. I wonder why this happened.

In this picture, I focused people which was closest to the camera,and in the lens there was a blur behind the people closest to me, but I see no blur on this picture. I was playing with blur since I'm still learning. I shoot it at 1/125 f/16 with a 50mm lens.
Well, what camera are you using ? I suppose it is SLR. If so usualy you see the subject with the aperture wide open, only when you trigger the shutter the blades are closing to chosen f number, but that you don't see cause the mirror goes up. Some slrs have DoF preview, especially the old ones with closed aperture light metering. In more modern it is a special feature. What is your camera ?

Well, what camera are you using ? I suppose it is SLR. If so usualy you see the subject with the aperture wide open, only when you trigger the shutter the blades are closing to chosen f number, but that you don't see cause the mirror goes up. Some slrs have DoF preview, especially the old ones with closed aperture light metering. In more modern it is a special feature. What is your camera ?

I used a Nikon FM10 for that pictures. The film was ISO 200.

Yes, your camera has depth of field preview feature you can use to check what will be sharp, what not. If you like a shallow DoF you can use much higher shutter speeds, FM10 goes to 1/2000 sec. what in conditions like that when you made this pictures would bring the aperture to f/4 and huge decrease in DoF.

Thank you very much, timor. I'll practice.. :thumbup::D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back