M Mrk007 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 24, 2013 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location Leuven, Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 7, 2013 #1 Hey guys, What do you think of this shot? My own critique is that under the central/purple flower, there is a dead and dry flower which is not very beautiful and in the left top corner there is a line visible from the roof where the shot was taken. Thank you!
Hey guys, What do you think of this shot? My own critique is that under the central/purple flower, there is a dead and dry flower which is not very beautiful and in the left top corner there is a line visible from the roof where the shot was taken. Thank you!
Blitz55 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2011 Messages 280 Reaction score 23 Location Washington State Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 7, 2013 #2 Not to bad. I can see why you wanted to take a snap of it though. I like the contrast between the one purple flower with the yellow ones around it. The top left corner (Which I assume is the roof line you're talking about) could be edited out if you have photoshop or something) If you have not, this guy took some very nice flower photos. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...8-duke-gardens-august-7-2013-image-heavy.html All in all, its not bad, but I am going to put in a report to the police on that dead flower. Someone was up to no good.
Not to bad. I can see why you wanted to take a snap of it though. I like the contrast between the one purple flower with the yellow ones around it. The top left corner (Which I assume is the roof line you're talking about) could be edited out if you have photoshop or something) If you have not, this guy took some very nice flower photos. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...8-duke-gardens-august-7-2013-image-heavy.html All in all, its not bad, but I am going to put in a report to the police on that dead flower. Someone was up to no good.