First time here :)

georgeAA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi!
I am George, I have joined this forum to improve my photography and to make new friends.
I am interested in wedding and fashion photography if you have any tips or articles about those subjects I will be more than grateful if you would share it with me.

Welcome! Enjoy the forums. Post up some of your favorite work so we can see where you may need help

Welcome! Enjoy the forums. Post up some of your favorite work so we can see where you may need help

Thank you !
I have only worked in "studios" and I have basic knowledge about lighting. I've only done basic product photography in the past 12 months by that I mean only taking 2 - 3 photos of a product on a white background which can be done very easily.
Therefore I consider myself a total beginner.
FYI: I've got a canon 60D, 2 Bowens lights, umbrella and a soft box.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.

Thank you everybody.
There is so much information on this forum. Do you guys have any suggestion or maybe links to articles which you think I should read before anything else ? Thank you !

Ps: I found plenty information in the beginner's forum, lots of info. Anyway more info is welcomed.

Last edited:

This is one picture I like.
canon 50mm lens
no tripod
I forgot what ISO and since it was 5 months ago.
I know it could be much nicer if I had a tripod to keep the camera still. But what else can I improve there ? I am not sure about the light.

Attachments

• 23167555_786064738247827_258304477055688789_n.jpg
    23167555_786064738247827_258304477055688789_n.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 124
Welcome. If you do a search for just about any topic in the search box above, you are likely to find threads and info.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back