jt_tiger TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2007 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 21, 2007 #1 Hey everyone, I just join this forum and I want to share my photo. Feel free to tell me about the pictures.
Hey everyone, I just join this forum and I want to share my photo. Feel free to tell me about the pictures.
R Raddy TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2007 Messages 63 Reaction score 8 Location Detroit Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2007 #2 I like them, but the first one seems crooked...I can't tell if it's the camera or if it's lens distortion. Cool pictures, I look forward to seeing more.
I like them, but the first one seems crooked...I can't tell if it's the camera or if it's lens distortion. Cool pictures, I look forward to seeing more.
Meysha still being picky Vicky Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 4,152 Reaction score 70 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 22, 2007 #3 Nice colours. I like the second one best because of the background in it adds to the bridge.