First time posting!

five0addiction

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello long time lurker, first time poster. Critique welcome. Martin.
DSC_0012.jpg

IMG_3004.jpg

IMG_3003.jpg

Great first post. Welcome! I like that third one of the hawk. What equipment are you shooting with?

I see you're located near me.

I like the pose of the hawk in the first shot but it is lit better in the second.

Welcome aboard. Nice work.

Welcome! The water is warm, so jump right in! In regard to the deer shot, what a magnificent looking fellow and with the velvet still looking very nice, too. I would crop this on the left side of the image, bringing the deer in line with rule of thirds composition and would dampen the brightness behind him, so that he commands the full attention of the viewer. If you want me to post-process a bit and show you my meaning, let me know and I'll display it in a response. Won't do without your OK first though. I also really like the first Hawk shot as well. Very nice and again, welcome form one noob to another. :)

Welcome! The water is warm, so jump right in! In regard to the deer shot, what a magnificent looking fellow and with the velvet still looking very nice, too. I would crop this on the left side of the image, bringing the deer in line with rule of thirds composition and would dampen the brightness behind him, so that he commands the full attention of the viewer. If you want me to post-process a bit and show you my meaning, let me know and I'll display it in a response. Won't do without your OK first though. I also really like the first Hawk shot as well. Very nice and again, welcome form one noob to another. :)

Of course! I appreciate any and all help. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back