First time shooting a Model

cardonalj

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I had to opportunity today to be a second shooter of sorts to a fellow photographer on his Model shoot today in Coney Island. I've never shot a model so this was all new to me. Below are a few of the ones *I* personally liked from the ones I took. any comments, recommendations, critiques, etc would be greatly appreciated.

Model 9 by LJCPhotos, on Flickr

Model 14 by LJCPhotos, on Flickr

Model 19 by LJCPhotos, on Flickr

Model 25 by LJCPhotos, on Flickr

The rest can be viewed on my flickr page. Flickr: LJCPhotos' Photostream

#1...and those legs!

Good work!

edit...some nice ones at your site... Raul!!!!

#4 FTW. What an angle and framing! That's splendid. Perhaps try bringing up the blue saturation on her dress a speck. Also, I'd crop out the sky and stray architecture. Something like this:

$7593646444_38c1e0d58f_o-1.jpg

Nice edit Jaemie! Cropping off that bald,white sky REALLY improved the focus of the picture (no pun intended).

Without a doubt (aside from the hand being cut off) this is the best one in the series. This is a good picture.

Can you elaborate, please, about what makes this the best image in the series? Maybe I'm missing something; while I like this photo, I can't find anything about it that makes me go "wow."

Doesnt look like a "first time" at all. :D

Thank u all. This has been by the far the best reception I've gotten from my photos I think ever here at TPF lol.

I appreciate it all.

PinkDoor said:
Suggestion! Move to *professional* gallery. Woot woot! Love these!

I dunno lol. I've seen that fiasco with that wedding photographer a few months back. I don't want to repeat that lol

Woooah #1 loving it, great conversion! These are all very nice. Great job!

Most reactions

Back