First time shooting a Model

You should to work not only on photo-technique, but also with emotional state of model (IMHO)

Without a doubt (aside from the hand being cut off) this is the best one in the series. This is a good picture.

Can you elaborate, please, about what makes this the best image in the series? Maybe I'm missing something; while I like this photo, I can't find anything about it that makes me go "wow."
That you can realize in your next birth, provided you are born as a male, jamie ;)

@OP; excellent images; her teeth is seen among her massive lips and probably that makes her more sexy i think :D

Without a doubt (aside from the hand being cut off) this is the best one in the series. This is a good picture.

Can you elaborate, please, about what makes this the best image in the series? Maybe I'm missing something; while I like this photo, I can't find anything about it that makes me go "wow."
That you can realize in your next birth, provided you are born as a male, jamie ;)

Lol! Hehehe.. Oh, I like girls. Not guys. :D This particular girl really isn't my "type," though.

This particular girl really isn't my "type," though.

LOL! :) Frencuency must not have frequented your blog :)
That was a direction in disguise :lol:
I was surprised to see the quality of your images.... your macro/semimacro flowers are really outstanding, Jaemie; your body show i don't mind :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back