What's new

First time shooting animals.

manicmike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
307
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First time shooting animals. C&C is welcome.

DSC_0221.jpg


DSC_0190.jpg
 
That first one is a hunters dream! Beautiful animals right there! IMO, get a bit further to your right so as to take out the other three elk and make your subject the first buck. If that's not possible, you gotta do what you gotta do, and I think you did well.

The second...there just seems to be something missing. I dunno, maybe SOMETHING in the background to give some depth to the photo, it looks like a giraffe walking in front of a green screen. Beautiful animal, but very plain.

Not bad overall IMO
 
I definitely like the first one! They all seem quite relaxed! :)
 
I like no 1. However, if you could remove the fence you see in the background I think it would be much improved. Not sure how to go about doing that though. I suck with the cloning/healing thing.
 
That first one is a hunters dream!

True but I don't think the zoo would appreciate that! LoL

Is it just me or does the contrast seem to be a little high on both of these shots? With that said, I like them...I have to agree that the second shot looks rather hum-drum with nothing but the subject in the picture. Over all - well done I think.

Just my $0.02.
- Dan
 
Thanks for the feedback everyone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom