D DanF89 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 24, 2008 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Michigan, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 7, 2008 #1 I randomly decided to shoot fireworks on the 4th. Let me know what you think. Do these look alright for a first try? I stayed around 2 sec. @ f/11 and ISO 200. Thanks, -Daniel
I randomly decided to shoot fireworks on the 4th. Let me know what you think. Do these look alright for a first try? I stayed around 2 sec. @ f/11 and ISO 200. Thanks, -Daniel
D DanF89 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 24, 2008 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Michigan, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 8, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Anybody?
L Laser180481 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 21, 2007 Messages 41 Reaction score 0 Location Newburyport, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 8, 2008 #3 All of them came out very well but I like the last one the best. The people and the context give a great sense of scale. Good work.
All of them came out very well but I like the last one the best. The people and the context give a great sense of scale. Good work.
conradtan TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2008 Messages 52 Reaction score 1 Location San Jose, California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 8, 2008 #4 Very nice! I usually use f/11 to f/16 with ISO around 200 or less also. I especially like the framing between the trees. Good work!
Very nice! I usually use f/11 to f/16 with ISO around 200 or less also. I especially like the framing between the trees. Good work!
E EricBrian TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2008 Messages 503 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 8, 2008 #5 I really like the last one best because it has something other than just fireworks in the photo.
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Jul 9, 2008 #6 First one for me, interesting to see blue sky behind it...