What's new

First time with RAW

javafriek

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
U.S.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Decided to play around a bit with the RAW format and move some sliders around. What are the differences in programs that convert RAW to jpeg? What do you guys use? The program i'm trying is ReaConverter hence the watermark on the lower left of the photo. C&C is welcomed so I can at least see where I stand. Thanks!


4344099589_26d1960394_b.jpg
 
Thanks Dominantly. From the article I gather that CaptureNX is gonna be my best bet. I haven't heard of that program but will check it out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom