What's new

First time with strobe!

Leech

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2007
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Chapel Hill, N.C
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot a bit at the club with my strobe, this was my first time working with one. But I really enjoy having light at beck and call instead of having to hunt it down or give up a shot because of no lighting:lovey:. I'll defiantly be getting some use out of it!

2408432546_c02c603873.jpg


2408432352_d88ce95497.jpg


2407599391_c047301e56.jpg


2408432000_d40889e9b2.jpg


2407598995_ed7be94d4b.jpg


2408431340_9873607df4.jpg


2407598151_c734560567_o.jpg
 
I love #1 and #5. The sidelight on #5 works really well I think.
 
These are pretty sweet. #1 is my favorite.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom