First time working on eyes in PS. C&C please

orig. on the eyes is perfect

good god the OP pic. 1 scared the bejeezus out of me hahahhaa

wow, hes got perfect eyes. like that one said just maybe work on his whites, i wouldnt touch it other wise. when i work on eyes i don't select the whites, i find them to be the tricky part of the eye, too white and they look fake, not enough white and they look just strange.

I may just not be use to little kids with such bulgy eyes. and ya his eyes look perfectly sharp

Hmm...never thought of them as bulgy before. Funny. Don't worry, he's not my kid so no offense here.

Thanks again to both you and that one guy for all the advice.

orig. on the eyes is perfect

good god the OP pic. 1 scared the bejeezus out of me hahahhaa

Heh...Yes... :blushing: ....I can see now that I overdid it quite a bit. Sorry to scare you. Here you go - :hug:: Feel better? :wink:

Heh...Yes... :blushing: ....I can see now that I overdid it quite a bit. Sorry to scare you. Here you go - :hug:: Feel better? :wink:

a little...

:lol:

Adorable little boy. The first pic looks just a bit unnatural. I really love the second one!

your set to "my photos are ok to edit" so i hope you dont mind, if so let me know. I look down his eyes a bit, to me it just looks more natural now.

cuteboy.jpg

Looks good..did you edit from the OP or the original I showed in post #9? Your edit looks really similar to the #9 version is why I'm asking. I think the lesson here was figuring out when to leave the eyes alone completely.

i used the original. i did nothing but use the liquify to take down the bulge in his eyes a bit. if you go back and forth you'll notice how wide his eyes are

Most reactions

New Topics

Back