First time!

KristinaS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kristinaserafiniphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the first pic I've ever posted on this site...it's of my Godson, Braden. I haven't done a lot of portrait photography, but it's something I would like to get into more. I just can't pass up taking pics of him, he's so darn cute. Anyway, I welcome any CC you may have :)
2019799295_f4aa5139e5.jpg

id prefer if his right eye to be in focus

cute kid and beautiful eyes!

theres a problem in the focus on his eyes and the mouth is choped off and thats not realy good in portraits pictures at this type .
also which camera and edit did you use cause theres something wrong with his eyes cause they are all black without any sign for color in them

Yes, thank you, I noticed about the eyes and the weird focusing issue and I agree about cutting off the mouth. Aside from composition, I was wondering how the black and white tone quality looked.
I didn't do much editing aside from a little dodging and burning in photoshop and increasing the contrast a little bit.
He has really, really dark eyes, but they may have gotten that black after I increased the contrast. I was trying to find the original to compare, but it's not on this computer.
Thanks again everyone!

what kind of camera did you usE ?

Most reactions

Back