First TPF Post :)

kaydee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello! I decided to join TPF so I could learn as much as I can about photography. I found this site most interesting because there were a lot of photography veterans and noobs so I thought it would be a nice place to grow. The camera I use is a Canon 60D and I am still adjusting to the features. I would like to make videos as well some day. This is just a hobby right now but who knows what will develop in the future. :)

Welcome!

As long as you're a tough cookie and can take critique, it most definitely a great place to grow!

I should know... I started posting here BEFORE I even owned a camera a few years ago, and it was definitely an integral part of my learning experience. :sillysmi:

Welcome to TPF. Make sure to check out the TPF Cafeteria, on the second floor. They have some awesome lunch specials; humble pie, crow fricassee, ego pudding, bitter pills, maniacal mushrooms, just the whole nine yards!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Hey there!! Just joined myself and all the way from Ireland so expect loads of pics of rain and leprechauns lol. Ive just got a canon 550d a few weeks ago and found a course but it doesn't start till after Easter so i thought id keep myself busy on here. :mrgreen:

Hey there!! Just joined myself and all the way from Ireland so expect loads of pics of rain and leprechauns lol. Ive just got a canon 550d a few weeks ago and found a course but it doesn't start till after Easter so i thought id keep myself busy on here. :mrgreen:

Could I get a couple of pics where it's actually raining leprechauns? I just love the look on their wee faces when they bounce of a windsheild. Lol

Welcome to the site.

Could I get a couple of pics where it's actually raining leprechauns? I just love the look on their wee faces when they bounce of a windsheild. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back