What's new

First try at a portrait

Whiskeyjack

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Messages
251
Reaction score
115
Location
Oceanside, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My husband doesn't think he's very photogenic and doesn't like having his picture taken. His family is pestering me for pictures of him now that I have a camera but I want to do him justice. I got this one just before he left when we were out at lunch and I think it turned out fairly well.

 
Oh yes indeed it was taken in a Chipotle. He was adamant about having a burrito before he deployed haha
 
we had chipotle for lunch :) lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom