snerd

Anti-Dentite
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
internetwhispers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm stoked LOL!! Just 3 images merged, but I've watched some tips about setting up C1, C2 and C3 dials so I can get 7 shots on my 7D. If the clouds today lighten a bit, I'm back out there to try for 7 shot sunsets!!

$IMG_0002_3_4.jpg

Solid job on the bracketing and merging. To me, the foreground is pretty boring, and doesn't add much to the shot. So I did a quick crop, then brought it into Silver Efex and had some fun. Also sharpened/clarified a bit in lightroom. Now that you've got bracketing down, you just have to find a more intriguing subject!

Cheers!
Jake

Very nice! I have Silver Efex Pro too. As a matter of fact, I have TOO many choices! I can't decide which to use hee hee! And yes, composition is my weak point. Well, one of MANY LOL!!!

Very nice! I have Silver Efex Pro too. As a matter of fact, I have TOO many choices! I can't decide which to use hee hee! And yes, composition is my weak point. Well, one of MANY LOL!!!

There really are sooo many choices, I often find it hard to choose as well!

I like it in color but I do agree that a little more sky instead of water works well. The sky is great and overall I think it's a real nice shot :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back