What's new

First try at Light Painting

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
933
Reaction score
19
Location
Manchester, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought I would give this a shot, came out interesting, still a work in progress though!

DSC_1228.jpg


DSC_1227.jpg


DSC_1237.jpg
 
First off i just want to comment on the fact that you have a batmobile.


Hell yeah


secondly, it looks awesome haha
 
Hey, that ain't half bad. Cool work.

Speaking of light-painting, I recently met a commercial photographer here in Vancouver who does some GREAT light painting work. Actually, portraits. O.O You can check him out here (look under the Creative gallery).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom