What's new

first try at light painting

rusty9

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Location
Madison, MS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
all i had was a laser level so that's why there are streaks with the light

1
DSC_0067.jpg


2
DSC_0061-1.jpg


3
DSC_0059.jpg


4
DSC_0052-1.jpg


5
DSC_0051-1.jpg
 
I really like 2, 4, and 5. I love the way the heart in 2 actually meets up, is structured properly (thats hard to do..I think.), and looks as if its moving. I love it.

Mark
 
it is not hard to learn at all. it just takes patience, because most of the time it is luck.
just google "light painting" if you don't know how to do it...it is easy to learn and i is easy to apply what you learned
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom