First try at product photography

nagoshua

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is one of my first tries at product photography, i have quite a few shots i like but you can only put one up so i chose this one. Any ideas on how to improve the shot or if it even looks good would be helpful!

P1070171_filtered.jpg

a computer mouse?

Cinderella's lost shoe?

a flashlight?

I seriously think it's a mouse but for a PRODUCT picture, visual asthetics aren't as key as an informative "what you are about to pay for" picture showing off the product. Now, on the other than, that could be a great teaser pic on a bill board with a website and company name and some interesting "XXXXXXX brings innovation to the table once more, visit www.xxxxx.xom to discover more.", only to reveal final commercial advertising that truly shows the product sales on that website. seeing how you're probably just trying to let an item go on eBay, you might want to re-shoot it in good light.

Definitely a mouse. :)

I like the blue coloring...only thing I'd wish for would be some better definition between the bottom of the mouse and surface it's sitting on. Nicely done!

Too dark. White circle catches the eye. Composition is uninteresting.

Try a different angle and play around with the position of the light and exposure.

Most reactions

Back