What's new

First Try at Public Candids

JEazy said:
nah i can shoot and publish whoever i want if it's public. sorry for being an ass, but it's true.
If you are going to make money off the image, you better get a release, public or not. I'm only pressing this because I don't want other people to get the wrong idea. Everyone should learn what their local laws are, and not from people on a photo forum.
 
markc said:
If you are going to make money off the image, you better get a release, public or not. I'm only pressing this because I don't want other people to get the wrong idea. Everyone should learn what their local laws are, and not from people on a photo forum.

i'm not trying to make money off these images, i'm just posting them for critiques...on a photo forum.
 
JEazy said:
i'm not trying to make money off these images, i'm just posting them for critiques...on a photo forum.
Yup. Sorry if there was confusion. I already agreed that you shouldn't have a problem with that. Your response to that and general use of "publish" made me think that you felt you could publish them any way you wanted. There are important distinctions to keep in mind. Sorry that this has sidetracked your thread so much.
 
eh it doesn't matter, i'm not to happy with these anyways...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom