first try at water drops

jl1975

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As the title says, this was my first attempt at capturing water drops. I was hoping to get a shot of the water coming back up and a drop separating from the column of water. That didn't quite work out, but I liked this one. Next time I'll use a smaller aperture for little sharper focus. Other than that, I'm pretty happy for a first attempt.
DSC_1482.jpg

Nicely done. I know from my own failed attempt at this that it is not easy.

Nicely done.

Now I've got my laptop upside down (looking through the water droplets) trying to figure out if that's a kids blanket with various planets in the background.

Thank you for positive comments.

Nicely done.

Now I've got my laptop upside down (looking through the water droplets) trying to figure out if that's a kids blanket with various planets in the background.

The colour in the background was from a gift bag with different coloured stars and balloons as the pattern. Here's a picture of the setup.

Attachments

• 20160227_183033.jpg
    20160227_183033.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Thank you for positive comments.

Nicely done.

The colour in the background was from a gift bag with different coloured stars and balloons as the pattern. Here's a picture of the setup.

So what you're saying is.....not even close. lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back