mellowGOLD
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2010
- Messages
- 27
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- California
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Well into my third month of photography, unfortunately I had even less free time than last month. Other than the 1st picture, all were taken at home.
I spent the last week or so using photoshop, and I like the results, but I don't know how others will see em'.
1.
Severe fog yesterday on the 5 freeway next to San Diego. The picture was actually taken at around 3 pm.
2.
I think it looks pretty cool, but is it even considered a photo? I think I went overboard on it.
I put a photo effect on this one... i think it was "fresco" or something similar. Anyways, this one looks good large so heres a link
Flickr Photo Download: Leaves
Thats all
I spent the last week or so using photoshop, and I like the results, but I don't know how others will see em'.
1.
Severe fog yesterday on the 5 freeway next to San Diego. The picture was actually taken at around 3 pm.
2.
I think it looks pretty cool, but is it even considered a photo? I think I went overboard on it.
I put a photo effect on this one... i think it was "fresco" or something similar. Anyways, this one looks good large so heres a link
Flickr Photo Download: Leaves
Thats all
