First try @ Tone Mapping - Sunset C&C

AARRGGHHHH.. MY EYES.. MY EYES!!!

Just kidding! lol! It actually looks pretty good.. not overdone, rather subtle!

the crop is too square :). Need wider crop. Maybe get rid some of the water and some of they sky.

Hope I didn't scare everyone off! Lol!

the crop is too square :). Need wider crop. Maybe get rid some of the water and some of they sky.

You REALLY like that Pano format, don't you? lol!

Yeah.. i like that better. Charlie will too.. dont lie Charlie! :)

Remote10 by The Photo Major, on Flickr

Took an old sunset I took from a year ago, and tried my hand at tone mapping. How can I improve it?

Composite in an image of a bikini-clad Miranda Kerr,lit by soft, golden sunset light...that's about the only thing you could do to improve it, 'cause it looks pretty good as shown. I dig that little bit of detail on the far shoreline, camera right! NICE! SEEING the buildings in that sunset blue light really "sells" the shot. The sun's rendering is EXCELLENT for a digital capture; many times the sun looks awful in digital captures...not so in this shot.

Remote10 by The Photo Major, on Flickr

Took an old sunset I took from a year ago, and tried my hand at tone mapping. How can I improve it?

Composite in an image of a bikini-clad Miranda Kerr,lit by soft, golden sunset light...that's about the only thing you could do to improve it, 'cause it looks pretty good as shown. I dig that little bit of detail on the far shoreline, camera right! NICE! SEEING the buildings in that sunset blue light really "sells" the shot. The sun's rendering is EXCELLENT for a digital capture; many times the sun looks awful in digital captures...not so in this shot.

Well thank you. I appreciate that.

Ballistics said:
Well thank you. I appreciate that.

You're most welcome. Now GET TO WORK ON that Miranda Kerr addition!!!! I wanna see at least one work-up by lunchtime!!!

Is it bad that I had to google who Miranda Kerr was? LOL.

Shake hands on that, Ballistics. I had to google her, too...
But now I'm curious to see the new version of this old sunset ;)
(I wouldn't even know how to begin, but maybe you are PS savvy enough?)

Most reactions

Back