First try with new camera

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here is a picture from my first set of film pictures with an SLR. Several pictures turned out blurry, but it was probably because i didnt have the camera on a tripod (and 8-15 second exposures will do that to you if you are using a fully extended zoom lens plus a teleconverter ;-) ). I have learned my lesson though, and i do have a really nice tripod, i was just too lazy to get it out :). Here is one of the sharper ones...It was actually extremely sharp, but the scan softened it up, which i actually think i like better. no editing.

check.jpg

i know it isnt much, i just thought i would post one for the heck of it.

i love winter branches against the sky. try working the contrast a bit and maybe utilizing the burn tool in PS, if you have it; works wonders for me. :wink: maybe you can clone the lower tree out too.

by the way, you can send me your tripod since you don't use it...mine fell apart last weekend. :mrgreen:

ha. no i definitely use my tripod, just not this time. yeah i have no idea what i was thinking with that tree at the bottom. very distracting. i might try cloning that out.

yes, i have PS.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back