I'm new to photos
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2009
- Messages
- 361
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Woodbine, MD
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
To much post processing but felt the need to share (out of focus picture)
Is that sarcasm cause I honestly think the first one isn't that good I do like the second one though.Wow! You are really progressing.
These are great!
I cant immediately see the outside edges of the iPod. Is it my monitor? Or is it supposed to be like that?
Cool, though.![]()

You serious Bitter? lol
#1- Crooked, color is off, not sharp, flash glare is bad of the upper right
#2- Crooked, screen is super smudgy/dirty/scratched
#3- Headphones cut off, whites wayy blown out/ lack of separation between subject and BG, random black parts on the right corner and right side.
i think the second one is beast but I tried cleaning the scratches and smudges but they wouldn't come off.
You serious Bitter? lol
#1- Crooked, color is off, not sharp, flash glare is bad of the upper right
#2- Crooked, screen is super smudgy/dirty/scratched
#3- Headphones cut off, whites wayy blown out/ lack of separation between subject and BG, random black parts on the right corner and right side.
Your aren't very good at sensing sarcasm.... -.-
I was just channeling mom2eight.![]()
I was just channeling mom2eight.![]()
:lmao:
The first one is crooked and not very sharp, and the reflections kill it.
The second one, I just see the scratches/dirty screen, which isnt good.
no comment on the third one.
I think the first one could be fixed in PP, but still will not be a strong image...
I was just thinking, where has this guy been?