First Try With Product Photography C&C

I'm new to photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4404019433_0e66deb8c7.jpg

4404037989_3e1154525c.jpg

To much post processing but felt the need to share (out of focus picture)

4404810780_9b7806fdc9.jpg

Wow! You are really progressing.
These are great!

I cant immediately see the outside edges of the iPod. Is it my monitor? Or is it supposed to be like that?

Cool idea, though. :)

Last edited:
I cant immediately see the outside edges of the iPod. Is it my monitor? Or is it supposed to be like that?

Cool, though. :)

Well on the third one I edited it that way but the second one you should be able to see the edges:lol:

You serious Bitter? lol
#1- Crooked, color is off, not sharp, flash glare is bad of the upper right
#2- Crooked, screen is super smudgy/dirty/scratched
#3- Headphones cut off, whites wayy blown out/ lack of separation between subject and BG, random black parts on the right corner and right side.

You serious Bitter? lol
#3- Headphones cut off, whites wayy blown out/ lack of separation between subject and BG, random black parts on the right corner and right side.

Your aren't very good at sensing sarcasm.... -.-

i think the second one is beast but I tried cleaning the scratches and smudges but they wouldn't come off.

i think the second one is beast but I tried cleaning the scratches and smudges but they wouldn't come off.

It is a delete to me. The angle is off that gives an off perspective. Instead of taking it from directly above (90 degrees) it looks like it was taken at say 78 degrees. Also the colors just don't seem good and the scratches seem too distracting, as well as the dust. Also we give you CC. You tend to respond personally like you are taking a hit. You can listen or not but if you say "I don't agree and here is why" you are wasting your breath. People aren't going to give you serious CC (AKA bitter) if you just discredit their point with "I like it" Because remember, you aren't everyone. You are not always right. ;)

You serious Bitter? lol

Your aren't very good at sensing sarcasm.... -.-

I knew very well what it was I was just stating my position on the topic without actually SAYING it. Ya know? :p

I was just channeling mom2eight. :p

:lmao:

The first one is crooked and not very sharp, and the reflections kill it.
The second one, I just see the scratches/dirty screen, which isnt good.
no comment on the third one.

I think the first one could be fixed in PP, but still will not be a strong image...
I was just thinking, where has this guy been?

A Swing and a Miss. Sorry, but all your images have issues. None of them in a good sense IMO. If you'd rather hear accolades...................................... How's your mother been?

I was just channeling mom2eight. :p

:lmao:

The first one is crooked and not very sharp, and the reflections kill it.
The second one, I just see the scratches/dirty screen, which isnt good.
no comment on the third one.

I think the first one could be fixed in PP, but still will not be a strong image...
I was just thinking, where has this guy been?

O well better luck next time I geuss

Most reactions

Back