What's new

first try..

hoosier40000

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
somewhere between here and there..
hey everyone, this is some of my first attempts at this. so let me know what you think, and i am always open to some suggestions.

a comment on this first picture. its taken on a suspension bridge looking up. i just thought it may be a tad tricky to figure it out. thanks for your help.

bridge1.jpg


th_bfe4f7e1.jpg
 
I really love the first one, especially with that light... looks like a star or something... Really great pictures, here!
 
It WOULD have been TOO tricky for me to understand, for I was already wondering what I was looking at before I came to reading your explanation. So thanks for the explanation.
It still is a very interesting abstrace, nicely lit.
The second is a bit small....
 
I like the abstract quality of the first one. Like to see these a bit bigger tho.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom