First wedding. 35 photos - If you enter, please critique :)

I like the ring shot... I have been meaning to try that one ever since I saw it on another forum... nicely used though.

As has already been mentioned I agree with the others that the white balance is a bit off with the ceremony shots (in my opinion the best ones are the B&W) particularly 13 and 17...

I like 14 and 15 a lot better than 18, because the church just isn't that pretty, and getting rid of the distracting stuff like the chairs, doors, etc. helps the focus be on the bride and groom.

I also think the background is what's killing the portraits with the family and flower girls etc. for me.

Also, is it just me or are 30 and 31 identical?

overall,I would say good job.

what i too thought but after a second look 31 looks brighter to me.
either the same shoot took at different settings or the same photo pre and post edit.

yeah... I dunno, I think he just accidentally posted them both, I know I've done that before. because I can't really make out a difference...

yes, likely to be accidental.
but now it'll be just interesting to know what's the difference :)

Whoops :) Yep that was an accident. Also, I am glad you guys caught the flower girl shot. Hahaha that turned out to be one of my favorites.

First wedding..no experience...you did fantastic

I've seen people pay thousands for much worse

Last photo looks a little weird with the kid appearing out of no where

First wedding..no experience...you did fantastic

I've seen people pay thousands for much worse

Last photo looks a little weird with the kid appearing out of no where

Yeah that pic worked very well for the situation. The kid was often hiding from the camera and was pretty shy. The dad and sister were the outgoing ones.

I'm no wedding photographer, but the ring shot is amazing. Very nice lighting on all of them, and amazing for your first time.

I'm not pro, but they all look amazing I LOVE #25 though, that is pure genius!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back