First wedding!! CC?

lbowser

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Shot my very first wedding with my friend who is a very talented professional photographer. She was kind enough to ask me to second shoot for her so I could gain experience :)

Attachments

• $image-3682772246.jpg
    $image-3682772246.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 98
  • $image-134592597.jpg
    $image-134592597.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 102
  • $image-1075205325.jpg
    $image-1075205325.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 89
I like the negative space in the first, one advice would be to shot at lower angle to make the guy look taller...
The second one, the focal point is the flower on her head? I think the mans facial expression would be much more interesting in a situation like wedding ... I do not see the focal point in the third one. I do like the black and white process for the lady two Photos though...

Thank you for the lower angle tip!! Yes I did focus on her hair clip (I was in love with it!) and the focus point for the third was to be her hands/rings, so I agree with you there, thank you!! :)

Not bad, but why are all of them shot from the back? It's important to include the face. I'd have to say the third is my favorite.

Regards,
Jake

Not bad, but why are all of them shot from the back? It's important to include the face. I'd have to say the third is my favorite. Regards, Jake

It just so happened the first three I edited were from the back an I didn't notice until today I had just posted all shots of backs and heads (lol) .. I have more to put on later (with faces!)
Thank you!! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back