Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.austingreenephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone,

Brand spankin' new here, so I figured I'd post up some photos (chronologically) from my first week with the new camera. Before for a number of years I was using a Sony Cybershot DSC-H50, a great camera, but I wanted to take the plunge into DSLR photography and interchangeable lenses. Unfortunately, its been very gloomy around here lighting wise, from the past week we only had one day of sunshine. All of the photos were taken with the kit 18-55 lens. Tell me what you think! The telephoto is coming soon, and wildlife photography is more of my area, so I'll post up plenty of photos once I give it a "shot"!

Regards,

Toga

P.S: I wish there was a way for you to see them full size...

1. Our Wolf, Baxter. First day with the T3i.
IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

3. (If you zoom in, you can actually see the sporangiums and individual sporocytes in full detail!)
IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0657pp.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

Last edited:
Ok the animal lover in my takes over here....

Do you really have a pet wolf!?! Lol.

Haha, yup! His father was full, and he is 90% wolf, 5% akita (curls his tail when he's happy), and 5% husky (some coloration characteristics, like his forehead). He's just as much a member of our family as I am, and an incredible animal to have around! Plus he's a sweetheart (from his mother, his dad was a bit touchy) and a great guard-dog. Needless to say, we tell people he meets that he is "just a husky," it takes down the anxiety level a few notches :p

Holy cow. I wouldn't have guessed wolf by looking at him, at least not without a body shot. I definitely see Akita. Good "first" pics. Keep shooting!

Most reactions

Back