J jimiismydaddy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 252 Reaction score 0 Location Dallas, Tx Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 20, 2007 #1 I dont like it, I still think its sloppy, but I finally did an HDR with a composition of worth
hazelwestphoto TPF Noob! Joined Dec 22, 2005 Messages 138 Reaction score 2 Location Springfield, MO Apr 20, 2007 #2 I only see a red X
deggimatt No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 572 Reaction score 56 Location malta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 20, 2007 #3 I think it would be better if no HDR is added
Pennywise TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 58 Reaction score 0 Location Boston, Ma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 20, 2007 #4 http://i.pbase.com/o6/83/761883/1/77415400.AluoKBW9.DSC06713_4_5copy.tif Just use the link... It looks like the horizon could be a little more straight.
http://i.pbase.com/o6/83/761883/1/77415400.AluoKBW9.DSC06713_4_5copy.tif Just use the link... It looks like the horizon could be a little more straight.
BoblyBill TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 2,860 Reaction score 41 Location in the eye of a tornado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 20, 2007 #5 I'm sorry but I agree with deggimatt... This picture does not need it. It would have looked good without it.
I'm sorry but I agree with deggimatt... This picture does not need it. It would have looked good without it.