J jsundquist TPF Noob! Joined May 15, 2012 Messages 4 Reaction score 1 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 5, 2012 #1 If there's one thing I have always enjoyed photographing, it's food. I don't know what it is about capturing the essence of a pretty meal that I am so drawn to, but I love it!
If there's one thing I have always enjoyed photographing, it's food. I don't know what it is about capturing the essence of a pretty meal that I am so drawn to, but I love it!
jowensphoto Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 2,983 Reaction score 906 Location Northern Viriginia, US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 6, 2012 #2 Those look delicious!!! Food photography is something I'm looking to explore more.
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 6, 2012 #3 Why use so shallow a DoF? Why use a vertical frame?
E EDL No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 25, 2012 Messages 697 Reaction score 53 Location Western Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 6, 2012 #4 Why ask why? (snork)
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 7, 2012 #5 Ohh... That is mouth watering...thank God, i have only to type..... I feel the shallow depth of field is working here, but i too feel the vertical framing and that too so tight was not helping Regards
Ohh... That is mouth watering...thank God, i have only to type..... I feel the shallow depth of field is working here, but i too feel the vertical framing and that too so tight was not helping Regards