No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me know which you like better.
Dani.

IMG_3620_alt-1.jpg

IMG_3620_alt.jpg

Definately colour, but I would prefer to loose the pool in the foreground & have more sky.

I also find the very centered person distracting from the 2 guys fishing, but the colour sunset sky and fishermen are quite nice!

i kinda like the B&W more actually. i'm just sick of seeing conventional sunsets

Color is my choice... although the black and white does show the sun in the pool in the foreground, the color of the sun, to me, really lets you know it's sunset.. that's just the way I see it though :) love the picture!

Thanks everyone.

I'm not sure which version I like better, but I feel the BW is less of a cliche.

PlasticSpanner, I think the pool with the sun's reflection is very important for this image. But maybe the suns reflection is too bright.

Dani.

I vote for the color version! I wish there was a little more at the top above the fishing pole.

Color! Nice shot. I do think showing more sky would be lovely though.

danir- yeah, thats what i was thinking, you see SO many typical sunset shots with the same colors in the background and all that, thats why i like the black and white, it makes you think differently

Thanks for the comments everyone.
I would prefere not to crop the rods but that whould make me include an overexposed sun.

Dani.

Most reactions

Back