Fisheye C&C

dearlybeloved

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i just got a nikon 10.5 fisheye yesterday and these are some pictures i took in time square yesterday with it right after i got it. let me know what you think.

Night11-1.jpg

Night12-1.jpg

Night14.jpg

Looks great!
That girl is cute too! ;)
I've been looking for one, but I'm a bit of a bargain hunter.

Looks great!
That girl is cute too! ;)
I've been looking for one, but I'm a bit of a bargain hunter.

looking for a girl? or a fisheye? :lmao:

watch out for the bargain girls...they don't perform up to standard. :p

thanks, thats my lovely girlfriend. we were in NYC to pick up the fisheye and i thought id take a pic of her.

awesome lens man.
i got one of those crappy "auxiliary" fisheyes to go on my kit 18-55...GARBAGE.

cool shots. i cant think of a better spot to shoot fisheye! :D

ya i have one of those lens as well and i prefer the real thing.

I believe they are a bit underexposed, and you shooting in Center-weighted probably had something to do with it, I dont know... But cool location.

I love the 10.5 fisheye. The great thing about that lens is you learn to see everything VERY different. I would recommend just getting right up on things and shooting. ALot of people want to grab wide, expansive shots (which is cool), but don't get in your face shots of subjects, completely tweaking the norm.

For example, grab a wine glass and fill it half way with a red, place it on a long ledge of some sort (long bar, table, rail, etc..) then get just an inch or two away at an angle, open up the aperture, and take a shot...
Fun stuff.

i actually may try that tonight and set up a picture and let you tell me what you guys think. depends on how the ole lady is feeling. if shes feeling up for a bit of bubbly then ill have some pictures for you later this evening.

I love the fisheye photos. Are these taken with a full frame camera?
I picked up a 15mm Canon fisheye second hand for £300 a few months back and have been very happy with it.

ya its full frame. i used a nikon 10.5 fisheye. i love this thing. it hasnt left my camera since i picked it up

Most reactions

New Topics

Back