What's new

Fisheye Day - Part 1

fmw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
3,694
Reaction score
493
I had a spare hour today so I made some test shots with my new 10.5mm full frame fisheye lens. I discovered it isn't easy to control. The first shot is of the facade of the College Football Hall of Fame showing some reflections from across the street. Below is the Knute Rockne memorial with the subject right in the center of the frame so that it can be reasonably straight.

cfhf_10.jpg


rockne.jpg
 
Fisheye photos always make me smile. They have a funny element. Always.
And I really like the first here, the very clear reflection suggesting a wonderful, sunny day, and the "forced" repetition element by the different window panes ... along with the curves created by this lens. Very nice.
 
WOW that is so neat. My husband is going to want to kill you guys when I get started and this photography thing takes us broke. We don't HAVE to pay the mortgage, do we? lol :-P
 
JimmyJaceyMom said:
WOW that is so neat. My husband is going to want to kill you guys when I get started and this photography thing takes us broke. We don't HAVE to pay the mortgage, do we? lol :-P

Better pay the mortgage. You will need somewhere to do the post processing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom